Thursday, December 30, 2004

Missing Days Part II Finale

27 December the day to me Christmas ends. Boredom has struck me as being cooped up in my grand mum’s house all day with no where to go. I’m currently having a bad flu which I think is due to the air in Klang. I honestly can’t stay at a place more than 3 days I begin to sneeze as If I’m allergic to something. I notice Aunt B is bit agitated with something. All I do at my grand mums place is eat and sleep… which is such a good way to live. My mum decides to plan a trip to Putrajaya which everyone agree except me, Alex and Aunt B. All of them leave to the do a lil site seeing. I stayed back cause I was awake the whole night tossing and turning I got a rock for a pillow. I wake up my allergy seems to clear up a bit; Alex went to Mamak stall to lepak and makan mee goreng by himself. Aunt B went back for some ‘alone time’. Everyone came back by 7.30 to grand mums place for dinner. We were watching the 70’ show when my mother asker a question to Aunt B why she didn’t bring some change clothes for Mitchell and Aunt B just snapped at my mum. I commend my mum’s reply back as she treated her like a rebellious child. I guess Aunt B has unresolved issues still pent up in her. Everyone kept quite and pretended like nothing happen. That night I was distant to everyone, something deep down in me was troubling. I sensed something was wrong but I couldn’t put my finger what.

I woke up again with back aches and restless night of sleep. I long for my bed back home my quilt I sleep. My allergies came back again Aunt Irene suggest I get some allergy pills but she said I might be dozy after taking it... Yeah that what I need sleeping 247 because of my allergies. I noticed no one was at home except for us and Uncle David. Apparently Dad went to work Aunt Irene took my grand mum to her monthly check up. Mum was busy in the kitchen preparing lunch. I was kind of restless and I asked mum if I could go over to Aunt B house and bring Mitchell over here to hag with us. Mum said we were forbidden to go there as Aunt B wanted her privacy and wanted Mitchell to be on her own. I don’t know what this people were thinking but apparently they said I was too close to her and I need to back off. What I don’t understand I always taught Mitch as my lil ol sister. Now I have to put restraints on myself a not come close to her at all, which I find ridiculous. So when ever Mitch is around me I move away.

Mum keeps an eye on me to make sure. I’ve told her how I feel but I can’t remember what her lame excuse was. To make everyone happy I just have to move away. On that day I’ve also made up my mind not to contact Aunt B who so insist on her privacy. My allergies became worse in the afternoon. I just couldn’t stand being cooped anymore I made my mum drive me to Tesco. Everybody wanted to follow I couldn’t be bothered as long I was connected to some kind of civilization. In Tesco I and Uncle David broke away from the crowd and we wet he separate ways we were talking about guys stuff electronic stuff etc. We met at the junk food section where I got myself some marshmallows kin of hard though. My aunts wanted to go to Hot Market some kind of girlie shop I headed to DQ where I had a Blizzard and rested and watched the gals of Klang come in to Tesco. They were so attractive that I decided to sms Shari who was nearby. Alex soon joined me as he took another cup of Blizzard. Back home everything was on the down low. Tomorrow my Aunt and Uncle Leaves back to London. We had a nice meal together as a family we went to a near hawker centre nearby and bought some Char Keuy Tiau, Kelvin bought some rojak and some Ipoh Kai fan. We slept early that night as we had to wake up early.


Surprisingly I woke up sharp 6 well I still can count on my body to wake up when I need too. Aunt Irene and Uncle David was up I said my good morning and got ready, Alex the sleepy head was up to only one left behind was Andrew I woke him up and he got ready. Aunt B was here at sharp 7; Uncle Tony over slept and only arrived at 7.30. We left then. I taught of that Armageddon song no not the Aerosmith one that goes “My bags are packed and am I’m waiting to go…. Something, something jet plane’ I hate goodbye always makes me cry. We sat in our cars and we left to the airport. Uncle Tony left Uncle David and Aunty Irene at the airport we all found them at the entrance. I helped them check in their baggage which was definitely over weight. We checked in and waited for them to board. Michelle was playing with the automatic door he would wait for it close then run so the door would open back. At about 10.30 they left to catch their train not before sending us in the elevator. I hate goodbyes….

I rested my eyes along the journey back home; I slept along they away I found myself waking up in Brickfields. Mum and Dad decided to have breakfast at a local mamak stall. I had my hot cup of Milo and a roti canai. Once back home I unpacked my stuff the bed was so tempting. I felt her with my hands and I just wanted to jump on her and let her have her ways with me but I said better not. Alex put some soul music and we were back to our normal routine self

No comments: