Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Diary: 6 December 2004

I was so eager to take EL as my wallet was in Klang. Annie offered to bring it to me as she was heading to Maxis at 1.30. I got Winnie to get me a pass forrm the security to my astonishement I left my keys at home. I had to go back home to go get it cause no one had spares and Lester and Sharon was in pAntai and wouldn't be returning till late afternoon. So I rushed home to get my keys and I was back all sweaty. Luckily I didnt take EL as Lenny had to take EL as his Uncle passed away. His having bad spells all through out the year.

Work was a typical, Monday blues. I finished everything I needed to do by 3 p.m and I was just waiting for the clock to reach 6.p.m. I went for my 3 o'clock meeting with Lester and Hasmida. We sat and we talked on how we could reach this months Sales. My chat I created for Xfresh will be ported over across all my services. Whoa yeah ! ! !. Testing will be done tis week, when tis happens I always remeber a line from A-Team "I like it when a plan comes together". After the meeting, I was chatting with Shari online and pretending to look busy.

6.30 I was out of the office. I decided to finish whatever Christmas shopping I could in KLCC. I splurged about RM400 in an hours time. Tis year all my friends are getting expensive gifts. ONLY this year though. I cant wait for the Dec 18 as I spend it with Shelly and Marcia & Lenny. Ah Merry Christmas All...

4 comments:

Shari said...

ahhh..using me as a decoy uh!!! you getting very forgetful, i see.

Plan A Date said...

yup, trivial stuff I cant remember anymore...
only work, work, work,.....

Shari said...

signs of getting old, my friend. i'm moving my site to another place soon, i'll let you know as soon as it's up and running

Plan A Date said...

tell me about getting old.. I've already got the signs... next you know I'll be an oldman with nothing