Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Diary: 20 December 2004

Monday – Hectic day

I developed a back ache as I slept on the floor. I woke up at 8.30, aunt B woke us up with her usual shouting, Alex seem to be only one immune by it he pulled the covers and continued to sleep. We had breakfast, I had only Milo. We were waiting for Andrew to come back he only arrived at 11a.m. Then everyone left, Aunt B, Michelle and grandma left back to Klang. Me, Andrew Uncle David and Aunt Irene left to Sg Wang.

We took the monorail as I taught it was much more scenic route to Sg Wang. My Uncle found the view was quite different from the normal route; he also was quite fascinated on the technology of the monorail. We saw the track shift from once side to another. Once we reached the station we headed to Isetan to get some Christmas decorations which Aunt Irene wanted for her tree next year. We got some nice decorative ribbons. We headed back to Sg Wang to find pirated DVD’s and CD we sped at least 3 hours there. We stopped for Italians at La Opera. They had spaghetti bolanese and I tortellini with Spinach ala panna. Uncle David the mea was wonderful ad was ridiculously cheap if converted to pounds it would have been £2.50 per plate.

We continued DVD and CD shopping till about 3 where we headed to MUI plaza where we went to a Mercedes’ exhibition. It was an old car exhibition and some new ones. I have the pics which I will post soon enough. I saw beautiful well kept ones. Uncle David has a passion for old cars; he goes for at least one of the shoes during the summer time. I got 4 cd for myself my new Michael Bubble cd with lots more track from my previous, Eminem, Joss Stone and Houston

We walked to KLCC and had tea at BOH we ordered a pot of tea had drunk as we had an hour to kill before we hit Petaling Street. I went to Guardian to but some heating patch for my back. Aunt Irene wanted a cook book from Chef Wan so he went to Kinokuniya and ended up getting some other cook book.

We headed to PS, it was obvious that everyone was quite tired. It was already 6 now, Andrew was already too tired to continue, Aunt Irene sensing that all of us we tired we abandoned the PS but before that Aunt Irene got some dried sweet meat and I got some Siew pow for desert. I was kind of sleepy and I was fighting it till 10 where I just needed to go to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey mark,

Ever taught about writing a book. Stuff you canrelate too....

Plan A Date said...

Hi there,

1st who is this?
2nd me a writer that wouldbe a joke.. have u seen my typo errors, lest not go to grammer errors as well