Saturday, December 11, 2004

Diary: 11 Decemeber 2004

I had the most unusual dream this morning, I was in a mob movie and I was taking orders from my GM to smoke someone out. My slumber was disturbed when mum work me up to enquire who I went to the movies on Thursday. I had to explain to her at the spur of the moment we just decided to see Ocean 12. I wanted to sleep till 10 but I guess my mum didn’t know about it I woke up at 9.30 a.m. Mum and Andrew was getting ready to do some back to school shopping. They will be going for their Xmas shopping tomorrow. I used to remember being dragged for it. It would begin very cheerfully but end very bad, either my mum or dad would argue or we brothers would just be displeased.

It was compulsory for me to see my Saturday Morning cartoons. I caught my Danny Phantom and some shit on cartoon network. I left to see Shari and shop at 1 Utama. The train ride to Asia Jaya was very nice and smooth. I took time reading my book. I took a cab from there; the cab driver was very friendly with me I told him I was meeting an old friend about 5 years we haven’t met. He was kind enough to speed up so I could get there quickly. I reached quite early so I decided to do a lil of browsing. I headed to Royal Selangor Pewter to see if I could get something for my Uncle… well it was just too expensive for my blood.

I was banging my head on what I should get Alex and Andrew for Xmas; I finally knew what to get him once I looked at it. I know both of them are gonna love it. Shari called around 1 we had trouble meeting up at 1 Utama can get a bit confusing at times. We met near DIY shop, and I must say she was a beautiful sight. She has chopped off her nice long hair she used to have. But she still looks good though, when I saw her I hugged her. She was like a memory I had, I nice memory. We decided to have lunch, a nice way to sit down and catch up.

We had lunch at Italianni’s, a place where I was meaning to go for a long time. Don’t let the entrance of the shop fool you. It might look like a small place a bit tight but that’s just the entrance. Inside the ambience was wonderful, I think it looks like an ethnic Italian feel restaurant. They had very good and friendly waiters eager to serve you. The food was excellent. Me and Shari shared Meatballs pasta ad a Garlic Chicken Pizza. If you’re worried about the price it’s not like Grappa where a mean for 2 would cost you RM300 but it’s very reasonably priced. Shari had Ice lemon tea while I had red wine. The food was wonderful. I already know where I wan to celebrate my Birthday next year.


As we sat enjoyed our meal, we catched up on things that as happened in our lives. We exchanged to major secrets which we have honored to keep. It was fun talking to her; we were laughing our head off relating life. It’s been along time since I laughed like that. She told me she is cooking now, I laughed, I laugh now as I type this. Hahahahah… (Pause collecting breathe)

I would love to taste her cooking, after finishing the pasta, pizza and 3 glasses of wine myself we decide to leave. I was surprise to hear that Shari wanting to tag a long with me to do my shopping. We headed to Raul to get myself a long sleeve shirt. Shari and I picked a pink shirt with matching cufflinks. The Sales boy who was very young was trying to impress me with Jamie Cullum as he heard me say I taught he was a brilliant chap. He kept going on and on about him, God I’m buying the dam shirt so stop with the sales pitch already. By the way my shirt is Egyptian cotton…. Doesn’t that make u feel good? One thing I’ve give the sales chap was he did have taste, he picked a very nice pair of cufflinks for me. And I got some kind of device to go with a shirt.

After Raul we headed to Parkson, I got some pots for my aunts; I decided to get them wrapped. I tell you the gift wrapper people were definitely cursing me for asking me to wrap them. I and Shari were laughing our head off as they wrapped them; we were back to our old selves again just talking rubbish. I remember on time Sharon was jealous on how I was much closer to Shari then her. It as a big argument, I never say the big deal I always taught she was just a friends nothing else. She was a good companion to talk to that’s all.

After Parkson we walked aimlessly floor by floor searching for a gift for my secret Santa but we got nothing. I think I’m heading to KLCC tomorrow to get the bracelet I saw in Parkson. We left after that. I walked her to her car and I gave her another hug. There goes my memory… We bought agreed to meet up and do this again, I plan to keep my promise, and I think I call her after New Year to catch a movie or something. I took a cab back home. Back home I noticed that one of my pot gift wrappers were torn so mark had to do some mending. Bad work.

My parents went to church and I didn’t I stayed back and took a very long hot bath, just to relax…..

4 comments:

Shari said...

hehehe, I cant believe how hug-able you've become. Cant wait to see you again. been awhile since I laughed like today; it was really good seeing you.

Plan A Date said...

we dont want people to get jelous do we....
for those who needs a hug u know where to get me.

Shari said...

who will get jealous uh...besides we're both single anyway :P

Plan A Date said...

hai.. go lah some people neverliked me when i was chubby, just wanted me to put foo weight. Now u said I'm so hugable I scared the person jelous....