Friday, December 10, 2004

Diary: 9 December 2004

I woke u at 3a.m. after heading to bed quite early, as I tossed and turned I started thinking of things I've accomplished in life. I came up with nothing.. Sad init.I have nothing to after living for 24 years. I woke up at 6 and headed to office finished all my work stuff. I wanted Friday to be a relaxed day...

I was talking to Shelly about Oceans 12 opening today, in the spur of the moment we decided to go and the movie, I went to get the tickets at KLCC while Shelly went to top up her test phone. We met in Starbucks for coffee, could you believe we were doing tis at 11, luckily my bosses were not in. Shell bought a latte and a rocky road cake for me, we walked to the office talking, both of us are quite eager for the 18th party. Both of us have agreed to arrive and come back by taxi... hahahaha

Back at work, all my services were failing, god knows why. Its just testing me before I go on leave making me feel guilty for leaving it, Mr Hkng think I've already assume the position at Content Personal, he gave me my 1st task. Thank god I got help from the Content Dev team.

Me and Shelly had lunch at the new food court, she had nyonya curry laksa where else I had a nice Chicken mayo sandwich with hot tea. We headed to watch the movie, Shelly wanted the whole works, so we went to get popcorn and soda. The movie was excellent. Upfront the movie is for the intelligent folk if your not then best you go watch Polar Express.

I love the 70 style shooting of the film, excellent plot and script writing. We get to see allot of Matt Damon as he plays a more better role. All I'll say its a very thoroughly taught of movie script. I do agree with Priscilla as she is just the pretty face in the movie, but I must commend her on her hairsytle. Really works on her. After the movie we were tempted to head for Zock but we decided not to. Back home Alex was watching X-man, I joined him fo while then I went to bed.... ZZZzzzzz

No comments: