Saturday, December 04, 2004

Diary: 3 December 2004

I woke terribly early today, I had on of those weird dream that never made sense, something like Alice in wonderland, not that weird anyway. There is only for so long that you can toss and turn in your bed, I woke ur and headed to the office as I knew my work is just increasing day by day so better have an early start to finish what I can. As I walked to the train station I looked at the sky, pitch lack with small dots was watching me over. I havent seen so many stars at night nor morning. At once, I remebered Anne saying she used to lie in her campus grounds at night with her frens and watch the stars. I wish I could have done that.

I did finish lots of things in the office but of course there is always more. The current hassle (project) I'm working on is for the new NEC phone which would hit the market tis coming Monday. I've been playing with it since the pass 2 weeks. I must say its quite a fight to Nokia brand phones. It also has a MP3 player built in to it for you to put your fav songs in. Its very loud too. We had a brain storming session during the meeting and I again came up with a new campaigh to run. But I must comment EC for comming with another better one.

Everyone in the office was tensed because the launch of the NEC phone was on Monday in Mandarin Oriental, all the Japanese NEC head willbe there, so you see the big fuss about it. I left office at 7.30 and I headed to Sg wang to collect my brand new watch that went for repair. Yes my DKNY is back with me. Instead of coming home straight I browsed throgh the shopping malls. I got some ribbons for the Christmas Tree, which hasn't been eracted yet. I lso got some BBQ chicken wings at Isetan. Its nice too see lots of couple in love in town, must be the festive season or its just lovein the air. My last stop was Speedy video where i got myself a "Murder at 1600" for those who havent watched it please do as its a very suspense/mystery film. It stars Wesley Snipes and some gal. I caught it on Astro one night and decided I must have a copy of my own. I took the monorail home, reading my book indulged in the writers world.

Back home everyone was doing their thing. Mum made nasi lemak for diner and I must say it was wonderfull. She went for the whole nine yards. She had kangkung, rendang and all. after dinner I set to watch the video I bought but I was just too tired and off I was to bed.

No comments: