Friday, December 10, 2004

Diary: 8 December 2004

A just an average day for an arverage joe like myself. work was ok, with the that tiff with my GM, nothing out of the unusual. Vikram was still doing his movie shoot downstairs. I think they went to MPO to film it. I must really say that he really looks good. The clean look is soo good for him.

I had lunch with Shelly, Winnie and my designer at Sweet Home. I just love the Sesame Fried Chicken. After lunch me and Shelly headed to Ez Video as she wanted to return a faulty VCD, she exchanged it for a thai movie 'Beautiful Boxing', that would be given in our office exchanging gifts. I havent gotten my yet. Everyone needs to get a gift no less than RM15, its like the Secret Santa shiet.

Work continued that till 6 when all of the sudden Vincent (NEC Rep) called me to ask me how to download, being unsure myself I said I'd called him back. For no reason I tried it on my new NEC phone, to dismay the service was not running. No one off was there so I had to trouble shoot the problem by myself till it was fixed. i lext the office at 9. When I reached home after work I was just too tired to do anything. I had my dinner and soon after I was off to dreamland.....

No comments: