Thursday, December 23, 2004

Diary: 23 December 2004

My day began at 8am; I took my bath and was out the door by 8.30am. I brought along my book as company along my short journey. I have been neglecting it as I was ferrying my Uncle and Aunt these while. I sat in the Putra station and let 3-4 trains pass me by because I knew I was quite early and I had lots of time to spare. When I was about to board my train I met Kelly who was on her way to work, we talked about Jennifer who had some immigration issues that she and her new husband had to settle.

I was quite early, I met Ivan at SFC he was quite happy to see, I got a small hot chocolate with marshmallows in it. I read my book while I waited for PST and Anne to come along. PST came first looking like a gypsy, her hair tied back with nice Thai earrings. We waited for Anne but as usual she was running late, she was stuck in traffic, me and PST talked about work and her holiday plans. She looks quite eager to head to PD her mum has the Christmas Spirit…. Alleluia! ! !

Anne I think came at about 10.30 she was lost for breathe and needed to take a rest. Oh yeah while waiting for Anne me and PST decided to have breakfast early. PST had hot choc with a cinnamon roll where else I had my Caramel Cap with a nice toasted chicken mayo sandwich; when Anne came she had a Latte and the same sandwich as me. The 3 of us sat down of the happenings how many of our friends are getting married, we bitched about Farther Soosay my arch enemy. It was nice fun talking with them. We left SFC as we saw a big crowd upstairs after investigating we saw it was a bunch of Miss Tourism Pageant outside Bonia and an old china man giving out a speech. We left our separate ways of at about 12.30p.m. I left to get my films developed to print the lady said I had to wait for an hour for it so I wondered KLCC aimlessly for an hour.

I picked up my photos and headed to Sg Wang. I took a cab the driver assumed that I was a foreigner and was very friendly with me. Since I was bored I played with him, he wanted to know where I was from so I said I was from UK he wanted to know more which part so I gave him Harry Potters address ad then he kept on going on about Malaysia how we celebrate Christmas and New Year. Nice man who was driving cabs for the past 7 years.

I headed to Sg Wang to get some extra CD’s for my Uncle and I got 2 DVDs for myself, Soul Plane and Mr. Incredible. I bought McD’s for lunch and I headed home. Back home mum was having a cat nap. I crept to the room changed had my McD and saw one of my DVD. I had a short nap and woke up in time for dinner. I plan to watch TV late.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm...gypsy girls. How come you didn't exchange christmas gifts with gypsy gurl and Anne? I have a gift i could give PST

Plan A Date said...

Yes we did exchange gifts with gypsy gal and anne. I had a nice tie clip and cuff links from them. If u have a gift for PST then best u give it to her init....