Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Diary: 18 December 2004

Saturday – Still not drunk
I woke up at 10 wishing I was still in bed. I had a feeling Yoges wouldn’t call so I headed to the barber. I shaved my head bald drawing some lines on the sides of my head. I took a long bath and got dressed for my meet with Marc, Shell and Lenny. Yoges called me at about 12 he said he just called me back from his treatment. I left to meet him; Peggy was there back in the kitchen meddling with something. She passed me a cup of herbal tea which was quite good. We sat in the kitchen table. Yoges has a bandage around his tummy, quite normal after his traditional treatment. I could see he was in pain. Peggy had a twisted arm as well.

I headed to BSC after that Lenny apparently was already there finding me a gift. I reached first in Chili then Lenny came in. Shelly dressed in a very nice feminine pink, I guess it was to cover her soon to be red cheeks. We ordered two times of Buffalo wings, classic nachos, a sundae and a fajitas wrap. Oh yeah Neil cam have the way, that when the party became alive. All of us did shots after that. Shelly got wasted the most me and Lenny were so sober. We did 3 tequila shots; 4-5 sambuca’s while the gals has 2 B-52’s each.

During that time we were drinking whiskey shots too. Somewhere during the sessions we exchanged gist. Shelly got me and Marcia a nice shirt each (promise to post it ASAP) and a nice cap that said ‘Good Shit’ for Lenny. Marcia got me a nice Dalmatian mug, Shelly and Lenny got….. Gosh I can’t remember. I know Lenny got Shelly a mystery novel, a Santa bear for Marcia and a nice Body shop stuff for Lenny. I got Shelly some tashmina’s, Lenny body shop stuff and Marcia a nice book to read.

We took many photos. I can’t wait to post them on the blog, my fav would be Shelly drunk on Lenny’s shoulder and she finding Marcia’s car. During our time there we spent about RM600 worth of food and drinks, blady hell init. Money well spent we also witness a couples tiff which ended a poor old lady getting bonked on the head with a plastic mug. It was such a classic tale, we don’t know what really happen but we really know is the lady stood up poor ice cool water on the guy and threw the mug on him, he dogged it which made the mug bounced on the tble and landed on a poor ladies head who just came in for a drink…. Hehehe

All of us left that night either drunk or semi drunk, I left home with my gift in my hand telling myself how wonderfully luckily I am to have such beautiful people in my life. Great friends

2 comments:

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

What happened to Yoges and Peggy? Why are they hurt or something?

Plan A Date said...

No not to worry... just some tradtional healing medication.