Friday, December 17, 2004

Diary: 16 December 2004

2 more days till I have my 16 Day break, wow thats half month. Yeah and its been paid for. Hehehe But deep down I know for sure I'm gonna be called back, so now the question lies is should I pick up the call or not. Today I had 9 candidates to interview. Its not an easy task to interview someone when your not ready yourself. I had 9 different characters, to interview one who couldnt speak proper English, One who was over qualified (His folder was Luis Vouton, needless to say his salary expectation was soo high), and a couple of freshies

I'm organising this years company trip and this year we are heading to Pulau Redang. Marina if your reading this yes its official, Lester has agreed to it. I called the Berjaya but the lady who handled my account has gone overseas so her assistant took my call. Her name was Fanny, God help me, it was so hard to keep a normal tone voice and say Fanny at the same time. Once I ended the conversation I had a great big laugh. This is so typical chinese, they cant speak proper English but they have bombastic names which some even cat pronounce properly. I am willing to bet my entire savings that Ms Fanny doesnt know what her name means.

After work Me, Lenny, Sharon and ping sat beside our office Christmas tree. We were inspecting all the gifts under the tree. We were like kids before Christmas inpecting our gifts. We get to open them tommorow after lunch 2.30p.m. cant wait. Everyone apprently knows who my secret santa. I've made an announcement that if i were to find who my secret santa was I would take them for lunch. I wonder who she is. Yes its a she.


No comments: