Monday, December 13, 2004

Diary: 12 December 2004

I slept very late yesterday, 1.30 a.m. I guess, so it was so hard for me to wake up at 7.00 to go for mass. I was so tempted to get back under the covers but my dad woke me up so going to church was definitely eminent. Smart me had already iron my shirt to church so it was just a quick bath and I was all ready to leave. I noticed by Nokia needed to be charged so I left it behind and took my NEC with me.

I was definitely yawning in mass, I attended St John's, yes Priscilla was there with her mum and grandparents. I think she put on a couple of u know what. I sat near her pew. During communion I think she was to engrossed with it that she must have missed me just infront of her. After mass I was just eager to begin the finishing of my shopping. I switched on my NEC phone and I was checking on my SMS that came in. I saw Priscialla car parked infront but I decided to walk pass it as I saw her mum quite eager to get in and I didnt want to get into trouble,; and I didnt see her anywhere to say helloo.

To my surprise as I was about to leave the church I heard someone calling me from the back, it was Priscilla and all the thing she said to me was, Waah sombongnya and she kept on looking at my shoes and my NEC phones and kept on repeating it and saying bcos of my new shoes nd new phone that I didnt talk to her. I knew she was playing. Being quite early in the morning I just didnt bother, we had a lil chat and then I was off. I decided to have breakfast at Sri Pandi restaurant. I gott myself some roti canai and a nice hot milo.

I headed to KLCC and gotten some slacks for myself from Parkson and Isetan. I searched around on what I could get my Aunt but i couldnt find a thing. I got my Uncle an architecture book on KLCC, My secret Santa a nice bracelet. As i was scouting around I found a nice purple Jewlry box in Memory lane. I got that for my aunt. I craved for Mc D but i didnt want to go to the hassle of stopping trains. I got nandos for lunch and took a cab nack home. I had a quick lunch and I went to sleep.

I woke up at 6.30, took my bath had dinner and watched TV till late nite.

No comments: