Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Diary: 13 Decemeber 2004

Blady Monday, I'm already on leave mode. I cannot wake up with morning. Its jus mere 4 days till I say goodbye to AKN Mtech, see ya in 2005. It wasn't a typical Monday it was more of a relaxed one, I had the couldnt be bothered attitude the whole day. We launched a couple of SMS chat services in the paper but the response we slow. I couldnt care less. My GM made us test all the chat services in the market I had to choise one which had a faulty system. The messages kept comming and I was being Charegd RM 1 eache time an SMS came in.

The customer care number was located in Johor, and the didnt pick up. So I kept on receiving the SMS till late nite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I know why my x boss hates Lim Seng Boon. My x COO at AKN MTECH hates that old man Lim Seng Boon so much for the trouble and under table works he did on competitors and now on jeff ooi. He has to clean up his sh.t. Personally I see the sh.t spreading to other blog like this. well done jeff and good luck Lester Neil Francis.