Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Diary: 22 December 2004

Wednesday – Rest Day
Something strange happened. I woke up today took my bath a headed straight to KLCC I had no clue why. In the train I asked myself what the hell I was doing. I walked to the cinema got myself to movie tickets and went to SFC for breakfast. Ivan was there to greet me. I ordered my hot chocolate and a cinnamon roll. I looked at my tickets and I bought Oceans 12 and Polar Express. My 1st movie was Oceans 12 I watched it and then I skipped theaters to watch Polar Express. The Polar Express was a good Christmas movie, all the essence of Christmas. I headed back to office to collect my Christmas gift. I didn’t want to be there long because works will definitely haut me. To my surprise allot of people was still in the office. I made a quick dash to my cubicle took my special present from Thailand and said some quick Hi’s and Bye to my staff. I didn’t want to hear about work so I left in a flash. Once down I felt a drain of energy, I took a cab back home and at home I open my gift a Thai silk/cotton robe which u cam wear it 2 sides. It had a dragon on it… it’s a great gift. I took a short nap ad I woke up at about 5. I watched TV till late and I was off to bed.

No comments: