Thursday, December 16, 2004

Diary: 15 December 2004

I've always said that we are all stars of our own show. I'm the star of the Mark Show. Guest do come and go from time to time, some get terminated along they. I always taught charachters like Shari, Eve and other was terminated from my show but apparently they are making a come backin my life. It began with Shari as we met and chit-chatted. Just the other day Eve was online on MSN and we chatted as well. For those close to me will know that they was a big tiff but if you ask me I just remember a big ball of anger, confusion and miss-understanding. Hmm I wonder why these characters are back after so long.....

For the past two days work has been Ying and Yang, one day I'm lazy as hell to work and another day I have a cigar in my mouth curning up all the ideas for a project I least want to handle. I was quite pissed when my boss accused me of not taking the initiative to lead in the Chat service. Please explain to me why I need to when I'm goin on leave in 2 - days. The last thing I need is the company calling me back. Since my GM wants it Mark just have to deliver.

I got myself the new LOTR3 Extended Version yesterday. Its blady 4 hours long 50 minutes of extended footage. So now I have the whole extended collection with me. I watched it with Andrew yesterday while testinmg my chat service. I slept at 1.30 am. I'm never gonna wake up tommorow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

EL - the idea of a tv show for a life is sucha good view to it. More fun then those scholars

Shari said...

I guess the reason of my being back[I have no idea why we didnt keep in touch for all those years] is probably coz I always thought of u as a friend; no matter what happens.

You making it sound like a soap opera :P

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

To mend errors, to change, to metamorphosize into something more beautiful, to catch back on what was once good times, to complete the art but thats merely my opinion *smiles*