Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Diary: 5 December 2004

Where Did The Day Go To?

As I reached Klang at about 10pm on Saturday we we greeted warmly by my grandma, She was very fussy on how we sat and did stuff. We didn't really bother cause we knew she was just eager for the arrival of her daughter.

I woke up at about 6a.m. to send my parents off to the airport I had no choice as their voices woke me up and my body alarm tends to wake up around that time. I tried to go back to bed but I couldn't the blanket was too short and the mosquitoes were biting... look at me I bithching. I woke up at 8 and cleared the hall where we slept. Grandma made bee-hoon for breakfast. She was restless waiting for her daughter to arrive she was hustling and bustling in the kitchen, making sure everything was to perfection.

I was just finishing up my book which I brought along, I was eager to start with Skipping Christmas (a book). They arrived at 10, Aunt B and Mitchelle came shortly after that. We had breakfast together, Uncle David has his butter and jam while Aunt Irene digged into the bee-hoon. Uncle David was asking me and how I was doing at work and my personal life. And I told him - NOTHING

Aunty Pat, Annie, Gerald and lil Michele came after that. He was such a cute thing. At a very beginning stage he already had accessed Uncle David (Mat Salleh) as orange faced and tall as giraffe. Uncle David was never fond of kids so he stayed way... We made Michele do the chicken dance showing his cute bum to everyone. Soon after it was lunch, Uncle David skipped his but he was at the table accompanying us. Aunt Iree had ablast from it all. All of us brought a dish. Grandma made vege and rice, Aunty Paty made two types of chicken dish, Aunt B made prawn sambal, My mum made beef rendang and Aunt Thresa made fish sambal (yuck ! ! !)

After lunch we still sat and catched up with everyone. Uncle David and Irene had a short nap. So did I, it was a Sunday. At around 5 I have no idea why we rushed home, ending up me leaving my wallet at grandma's place. There goes my monday.....


No comments: