Saturday, December 11, 2004

Diary: 10 Decemeber 2004

I couldn't wake up in the morning, i wa so sleepy and was dragging my feet. I came in the office and took a short nap. I forced myself to write the bog which I was too lazy to write. It was 9.30 am I still had intrest in work. Knowing that if I led on tis way it would just mean trouble I made a strong cup of coffee. Slowly reality hit me and I was back working till lunch time.

I brought my team out for lunch at Kim Gary Beyond located at Avenue K. It was my Xmas treat to them. I had Baked Cheese rice with beef, Borsh soup, Fruit Milk and Strawberry yogurt. We talked and laughed allot. We took some pictures while eating. After lunch we headed to a petting zoon t the same floor. We saw snakes, porcupines, monkey,doves... I'll post some of the pics when I'm back in the office.

After lucnh inthe office no one was in the mood to work, the designers and myself decided to take group photo's, When our GM came in we all went back to work. Hahah.. he wasn't bothered anyway. Winnie got me a glass monkey coaster where else the gals bought me a Post Box 'tabung' very nice of them. They got it from 'Rooms', Winie came around at 3 with a glass bowl with sheets in it. We are all required to participate in the Secret Santa, I got a gal... I wonder what am i going to get her.

After work me and Leny went shopping to get Shelly and Marcia's gift. He hasnt gotten her anything yet. We met Sharon outside of Kinokuniya with Farah. We make facade complimetaries. I honestly was no mood to entertain as I was sleepy we made small talk and I was off. Lenny decided to drop me off at Masjid Jamek. we were discussing about his marriage next year and I asked him if he was really ready for it. He said yes but his face clearly said unsure.

I knew there was nothing for dinner so I stopped by atthe pasar malam and gotten myself nasi goreng ayam, extra ayam. I headed home and watched tv till i was sleepy.

2 comments:

Shari said...

hello cutie. had a fab time with u today. thanks for the lunch treat :)

Plan A Date said...

It was definately my pleasure having you for lunch. I had a wonderful time with ya and look forward to it sometime soon.

At least some one thinks I'm cute and chubby... hehehe