Thursday, December 30, 2004

Diary: 30 December 2004

Before I continue part 2 of the missing days permit me to write on certain matter that is troubling me…. Yesterday night I read a blog of my friend who projected me as a bitter person. The whole night I couldn’t sleep, I’m starting to think I actually am. I liked to help myself but I really don’t know how. I just want to disconnect from the world. Work go back home and just be myself a lonely soul. I know that’s sound depressing and pathetic but for now this is what I really want. Maybe go out once awhile with really close friends for lunch or dinner. I just want to be left alone…

My office has just called me up and told me some disturbing news about my shifting office. Apparently they want to ship out my department off tomorrow. The eve of New Year how depressing you know how appreciated you are? What makes it worse from the original plan of moving us to Pantai office now they intend to move us to Phileo office. 2 of my designers will resign as they will have transport issues. Hey I with no car too have to take the bus… this call for a down payment to a car. I hear it coming.

My GM wasn’t too happy when I asked him why my dept is being thrown around and told me that he has no need to tell me. Hey the man is right who am I to ask him, he must have his own ball game to play. Man is my hero and I will always have his back when he needs me.

I went to watch the Kung Fu Hustle to day with Shari… She has the Catherine Zeta Jones hair style from Oceans Twelve. Dam she looked sexy, man if only I was her bf I would (CENSORED by author). After the movie we walked out and we saw Sharon outside Chilies. God that gal works there and she still ones to hang out there after working hours??? Shari dint want to approach her as I dragged her near to her but I think she saw us as we made way down the escalator. We didn’t have lunch so we headed to SFC for a lite snack. After the snack I walked her o the car park said our farewell and I made plans to meet Lenny in front of Tower 2 to discuss the issue at hand. Nothing much we could do end of the day its all in the hands of my managers

I took a taxi ride home pondering things in my head these two things going on and on and on…. I reached home watched Space Jam and took a nice long hot shower.

1 comment:

Shari said...

"if only I was her bf I would (CENSORED by author)." please uncensor that part for me...*cheeky uh*