Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Diary: 19 December 2004

Sunday – Finally Drunk
I woke up to go for mass, quite lazy myself after yesterday night so called drinking party with the gang. I woke up and was to lazy to do any ironing so I just picked up jersey from the cupboard and wore it. I headed to St John’s church I sat at my usual place. I noticed that mass was conducted by a retired priest that would make all Catholics lose faith instantly. You have no idea what’s he saying when he gives the sermon. God was I lost but I did seat next too a nice Chinese lady, sexy thing. That was the only thing that kept me awake. Pris mum gave me peace today, with a big smile. Nice smile she has, but you never see it often, I never actually. During communion Pris acknowledge me and so did I

After mass I headed to KLCC to run 2 errands, to my surprise Isetan only opened at 10.30 due to a special 3 day sale. I had an hour to kill so I had breakfast at SFC a Christmas Hot Chocolate (Marshmallow included) and a hot croissant; I read my book while I was having my breakfast. While having my breakfast I placed my elbow on my bag, I heard a crack. I knew I had nothing in there except for my charger after investigating I found out my Michael Bubble cd broke….

Once Isetan was open I headed to get wine. I went for the promotional price one I got 4 bottles and I dashed back to SFC to pick up my SFC Cheese cake which I pre-ordered on Friday. With a boy of wine on my left and a cake on my right I hailed into a cab. Aunt B called me to my surprise they were already back at my place waiting for me, apparently they arrived at 9.30 a.m. No one was in front in the living room so I assumed they were all in my room and yes they were, and they were watching mum and dad’s anniversary video…. Arrrgghhhh the humiliation.

We gave our hugs around and we sat and we talked after the show. We had lunch; I and Aunt B had less cause we were saving ourselves for the big dinner. Aunt Irene wanted to go to Midvalley and see what it was all about so I, Andrew, Aunt B, Irene, Uncle David and Michelle was headed to the KTM station. We left grand mum back home for her to have her afternoon nap. Once there we separated the ladies and Andrew went their own way and I and Uncle David wandered the floor by ourselves. We scouted for cd’s we could get in the pirate selection. At about 5 we all grouped in front of McD to have an ice cream cone. We headed back home by the time I reached and took my bath it was already 7-ish. I rushed to go get uncle diner. He only eats western cuisine nothing else, so I headed to Ship at Sg Wang and got him a Victorian steak and walkd to Jalan Imbi

They were already there waiting for me. I got the lady to put Uncle David food on a plate and serve it to him. I was so thirsty that I ordered a big bottle of beer me and my dad shared and a small stout to mix with my beer. The 6 dish course came and I must say all of them enjoyed their meal. Everyone love the mango chicken, the tom yam fish, spicy la la, Kangkung veges’s, the sweet and sour soup and of course the butter prawns. It was Aunt B and Michelle 1st time here and they enjoyed it allot. All of them complained it was a bit to hot but they definitely enjoyed it.

After dinner we headed home with a short detour to Sg Wang to show Aunt Irene and Uncle David the lights of KL. Once home we open a bottle of wine and me and Aunty Bella continued drinking, Aunty Irene was quick to follow and we finished a bottle in 15 minutes. I was at least a bit giddy by the time it was done. We watched oprah and we went to bed.

No comments: