Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Diary: 7 December 2004

My Indian Superstar

It was dreaded Tuesday, meeting at Pantai. I hate it although I'll be shifting there soon. I hate going there because I have to meet up with my VP of Research and Development. I am petrified by him. How weird isn't it I'm not afraid on anyone in the company except him. He is like Snape in Hogwarts (Harry Pooter fans will understand). I left early there so I could meet up Lenn for breakfast, to my surprise Logen and Darrel was there. Both of them were speaking about their jobs description and what I need to worry when I take over.

There are 2 entrances to Pantai office. One has a view of the VP's office and another just leads to the meeting room. All of us took that one and we buzzed all those who needed to attend. I just didn't want to meet my VP. The meeting was short and sweet just the way I like it.

On my way to Pantai I saw a camera krew setting up infront of Tower 2 where I work, I taught it must be some Bollywood dance scence as I saw the hero practicing with his back up dancers. I didnt bother as Its kind of normal to have them. When I came back to my surprise it wasn't a Bollywood shoot but a Tamil superstar, my favavourit actor Vikram. He had really long straight hair. He had fair complection, and was very tall. I assumed he was filming for his next movie Aniyan (Bad guy.. I think). I so didnt want to go back but I had NEC Directors waiting for me. With another glimpse of my favourite actor I left to meet them.

Oh I've practiced this line the whole day "Wata Shiwa Maruku- San", they were impressed that I went an extra mile just to introduce myself in Japananese although they spoke English. Thank You Shari for passing me the Japanese Name translater waaaayyy back. I sat and we discussed about their new phone which is on the market already, anyone catch the news would have seen it.

At met Annie for lunch we had Geman sausage at KLCC Level 2 food court. Please dont go there, the food is horrible. The sausage was uncooked, the mashed potato was sour, and their german potato strings was just not it. For those who seen my tummy will know that I'm always right with food. I spoke with Anne Gomez yesterday night, she is such a cheerful bunch. Back home I catched my Harry Potter 3 cd which I just bought and then I was off to bed

2 comments:

Shari said...

when did i gave you the Japanese Name translater? i'm very forgetful nowadays. I think the phone was in the papers yesterday.
when you going to have lunch with me uh?? I always go klcc but you're too busy :P

Plan A Date said...

It was long time ago, i still rememeber cause it sounds like muruku. Hai so sorry about lunch, why not we meet during weekends. Im free then