Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Diary: 17 December 2004

Friday Glorious Friday. Why is it very good, one because it’s the end of the week and I’m on leave starting tomorrow. There was nothing that was going to bring me down. I was very cheerful. Christmas present kept on popping out of no where under the tree. I was eager to open mine at 2.30. Work was wonderful I just wasn’t bothered I was taking it easy. I helped Lenny with the reports and some of the weekly tone uploads. I’ve already informed Marina about giving the whole lot to Lenny so that he and Caroline can divide it among themselves.

A new content guy is to come in on Monday to help Lenny; I am not too pleased about it because Zaki interviewed him. He has no clue what my team needs yet God knows why he picked one when he has no rite too. I didn’t say anything because Lester name was some how linked to it. Thank to Hkng he told me that if he doesn’t perform he’ll just get the boot.

At 2.30 we all gathered to open presents. I received an YSL scented candle, lavender smell, wonderful I tell you. Never knew they did that. I found out that my Secret Santa was Jennifer. I’ve been hard on her because I’ve wanted the best on her, but Lenny’s just mean to her. I had my routine meetings with Lester but my head was already back at Klang wondering what presents I would get for Christmas.

Sharp 6.30 I was out of the office said my goodbye to all. Saira promised me a gift when I see her ext, can’t wait for that one. I met Melman for dinner; we had it at Kim Gary Sg Wang not that good compared to Avenue K. We sat and we talked about things that happened in our lives since we last met. I told him about my acquaintance with Shari and my MSN chat with Eve. We decided to head to Thai club for lil drink. I was up for it as I was already on a party mode. Lisa threw a fit when we told her when we were going to Thai Club. Ohh yeah we also went shopping at Isetan, Levis was having a bargain sale jeans for RM99 I got a pair for myself, so did Mel

It was my first time in Melman’s pad. Quite a small one I must say but very cozy. I like the small Jedi figurine he has by the TV set. He and Lisa have made a nice place for themselves. Mel took a quick bath and then headed to the kitchen. He threw me a beer and we were out of the door. I finished mine before we reached Thai Club. Once there to our surprise Sharon and Mei Chi were there. Sharon was partially drunk with her friend Catherine.

I and Mei Chin danced the night away; she is such a character, poor soul always falls in love with the wrong types of guys. She came with her collogues, when we arrived she stayed in our table and ditched them because they we all old blokes. To my surprise she just ended her relationship with one of them who obviously had too much to drink. She asked me if I could walk her to her friends car to collect the key (the too much to drink one). I hold her hand as we walked to the car. She was telling me how nice it was to see me after so long.

The drunken chap was jealous, once we reached the car park they needed sometime alone to sort things out. They took some time so I approached them to ask if everything was fine but he was very possessive about her. Knowing he had too much to drink Mei Chin asked me to head back and she assured me that she would be fine. Sensing the predicament I was in I agree, made me wonder why I am always in these times of situations.

Party was going well at Thai cowboy, the Dj kept saying my name, and welcoming me back Sharon was quite drunk by then I bought tequila shots and sambuca for us to drink. I tell you that I am building a resistance to sambuca. I was sober the whole night. Sharon tried to do the sexy dance on me. Sharon or rep reading this, I apologize in advance. I was so un-attracted to her; I just wanted her to move away, where else her friend was … yummy. She was drunk she clinked to me, to drunk to move I see, found out she is still mourning about her past boy friend. Honestly if it was Mel he would have teen advantage of her, we’ll I just felt pity for her.

After Thai Club we headed to the nearby mamak stall and I left back home. At 4 a.m. back home. A day well spent..

No comments: