Friday, December 03, 2004

Diary: 2 December 2004

I've been having some bad spells at work, all my services seem to be not working which is making me look like a fool infront of my GM. Its only 18 more days for my holiday... I sometimes I feel like I'm crawling myself to the 20th. My Christmass shopping is not done... Help ! ! ! I still cant do it tis week as I will be at Klang welcoming Uncle David and Aunt Irene. And I have to go to the PC Fair tis Sunday, there is some stuff I really need to get.

I had lunch with the gals and Shelly today, Lenny stayed back as he needed to finish something. We went to McD'd and we all bough the Incredible's Baby @ Jack Jack handphone rest. It speaks gibberish whenever it detect the radiation which by the way is often so you do get annoyed wit it. Thank god they have a off swithch.

I left work at 7.30 p.m., I wanted to scout around at Isetan to see what Family gifts I could get but all of them seem to be over then my budget. I ended at Video Ez, to my surprise they had the Coallision Course album out. For those who dont know what it is, its actually the Linkin Park vs Jay Z album. It has 6 songs brilliantly mixed together. It also comes with a VCD of the concert which by the way you get catch on Astro MTV on Friday 10pm. This is another prized posseion after Usher SE - Confessional album. I also got myself the Harry Potter 3rd installion and Bourne Supremacy.

Back home I was suprised to see that mum was giving tution to a kid. Now thats her new part-time job. Some chubby boy learning his ABC's. I and Alex spent the night in the room blasting to Collision Course

No comments: