Saturday, December 04, 2004

Diary: 4 December 2004

I woke up today with my lazy self, I think all of us have that mode in us. You know what I mean, its a holiday and you just practically dont care whats happening, you either want to just lie in bed or watch TV. Well I was having those mood phase. I woke up at 9 and did my usual run, watched my mornong cartoon. Yes I still watch cartoon. I began with Jimmy Nuetron followed by Fairy God Parents and then Danny Phatom (last 2 my fav)

I headed to Midavalley as I was invited to attend the French foor covetion held in the exibition floor. I had my wine and cheese and some pastries as samples at the convention. Oposite the conventionthey had some property fair. After convention I wanted to go to PWTC, for the PC fair but i decided no to. I headed home and continued watching Murder at 1600.

I went for mass with Mum and Dad today as we are going to Klang tonight. I wont be posting anything tommorow as I will be in Klang welcoming my Aunt and Uncle from UK and enjoying a feast.

No comments: