Saturday, February 26, 2005

Diary: Days of My Life

Last couple of days have been an ok day for me but I did take notice that the people around me have been facing issues. My brother was beaten up last friday. 3 school guys jumped him looking for a handphone and some cash. they were dissapointed he didnt have any so they slpaped him and kicked his face. Poor boy had bruises i his face. Mum and dad made a police report on the matter. My bro said it was 3 maly kids, damm what happen to day day when the Indian and the Chinese folks took care of Notorious Sentul, it was safe to be Black.

Mum and Dad are in Langkawai on a romantic 3 day trip so I'm left in charge to take care of the house and the kids. Alex and Andrew had dinnerf rom the night market. I hadnged out with Mel. We headed to Petaling Street for a wlak down and just to hang with each other. Mel thinks that hanging out alone is a bad thing I cant seem to make him understand that hanging out alone is fine, there is nothing bad init.

Work has been good i guess, we had a sudden increase of profit in the last minute so we might be closing bit higher that we expected. I had a kind of a HOD meeting last couple of days which turn out to be quite hysteric, but next month s still judgement day. I need to show my worth like we say in our company "Justify your exsistance". I'm quite excited for next's week trip to redang. I went to Midvalley to shop for a new luggage back and a mystery gift for the trip. I also got sun tan lotion for the trip. I got some 3/4 pants for the trip as well. I hope it turns out fine?

1 comment:

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Im Very Sorry To Hear About You Brother. I Hope He Recovers Quickly. Both Physical and Mentally. Have Fun In Redang You