Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Diary: 20 February 2005

I slept in this Sunday; I only woke up at 10 that are also because some idiot had to call my room phone and didn’t speak. Mum and Dad was at home, they have a busy schedule and wouldn’t be at home after lunch. Mum made ‘Mumbai Toast’ for breakfast I had a lice with my iced Milo. I was watching what was left of the Sunday morning cartoons. I was bit hungry and to my surprised mum made me Maggie goring. She has never done this for me. I didn’t want to spoil my lunch so I only had half and Dad gobbled the rest.

They were showing Drumline on HBO, it was a cool movie I think percussion music are the heart and soul of music. Nick Canon played his role quite well. When u see a band group play you don’t really know how they train its maybe we have so lil band groups and most of them are lame anyway. I left home and meet Marcia at Bangsar station; I was running late as I had some errands to run. Mike and Shelly was already there waiting for us. It was Marcia 1st time meeting Mike.

As we sat down me and Marcia saw something sparkling and shiny on Shelly’s finger, we kept quite as Mike was there as soon he left for the gents we asked her was it an engagement ring and yes it was… I’m so happy. Looks like we have another wedding coming soon. I’m so happy for her, now I wish my other woman in my life would just settle down (wink, wink you know who u are). It was obvious that the ring was extremely expensive, sorry guys I can’t disclose it over the blog

We all began our 1st drink, mike was having a half pint, and Shelly was having a presidente margarita where I and Marcia had frozen margaritas. We ordered our bites and began our Monthly Bitching session. As usual I was on the topic to discuss. It was fun being with these two ladies. Shelly wanted us to have more drinks typical of her. After finishing our 1st drinks we ordered lemon drops ten tequilas, etc throughout the night I think we had 6 shot least. Shelly as usual was a goner. We had an outsider for a meet the infamous Bart. I was told by Marcia to behave and keep everything to secrecy. So Mark was a good boy. But I was surprised Bart new bout my blog and few other things. Shelly was already high when she left I stayed back with Bart and Marcia till 9.30. And then we left.

I decided to take a cab back home, I took my bath. Aunt Irene called to talk to me, I told her about my plans to come over in July she was quite happy to receive me. After the conversation I did lil ironing, watched the Apprentice. Thank go they voted Stacy out she reminded me of a small girl who just loves to ask question. I guess she never outgrew teen years. I didn’t really understand this week challenge. It was nothing executive nothing really business like. It was having a dog grooming centre in a park and who got the most money won, seems very basic to me. Trump must be out of ideas anymore. Over next couple of episodes I’ve notice Trump’s Lady Di has been aggressive. Something you haven’t seen in the 1st season.

No comments: