Monday, February 14, 2005

Diary: 13th Febuary 2005

I woke up early to attend mass in St John’s. There wasn’t much of a crowd there. Father John Pergasam kept mass which wasn’t that bad. He answered my problem of what to sacrifice in the lent season. I found it funny that St Johns advertised the Bible study as an easy A subject to attain in SPM. I wonder if it’s true. After mass I headed back home, I stopped at the kiosk to get Sunday Mail and an iced coffee (Yuck). I stopped by the market to get myself some breakfast; most of the Chinese shops are still closed for CNY holiday so I had no choice but to get Nasi lemak.

I was home alone as my parents were all heading to St Joseph’s mass. I took the liberty to watch the basketball game. Mum came back after mass while dad stayed back for his ‘Meetings’. I sat in the kitchen talking to mum while she cooked lunch (briyani chicken rice). We discussed about lots of things, how she felt on matters and how I responded to it. Some of my relatives are very back dated people. During this time I told my mum I will not join any family functions due to some trivial issues which have been blown out of per potions.

I didn’t want to take my Sunday sleep so I went through my cd collection, stuff I’ve burned along the way. Have you guys done that you know go through your old stuff, makes you feel good in it brings out some kind of feeling. Well I felt like that.

I was 1st to reach 1 utama, I picked up the tickets and walk aimlessly around 1 Utama as I waited for Mel and Lisa to come. I was searching for Aunt Anne so I could get myself Lemonade but I couldn’t find one. I ended up in MPH where I met Mel and Lisa there. They already have the 6th Harry Potter book out for pre-order but Kinokuniya haven’t opened its pre-order counter yet. Dam!!!

We headed to the cinema to watch Constantine, after seeing it twice still a wonderful movie. Rachel Weis…..

After the movie we headed to Italianis for dinner. We had a bottle of white wine, a garlic chicken pizza, and Grilled Chicken Fettuccini and tiramisu cake for desert. We had a wonderful time talking and joking bout old memories and things to come. After dinner we headed home.

No comments: