Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Diary: 21 February 2005

Monday the dreaded Monday, as usual it was meeting day today. Today will be the day I will lashing from Lester as my channel has performed poorly. I got bad news from Logen as I entered to get the office keys, one of our services were looping and it had to be stopped. I had breakfast with Daryl and Logen, we discussed about the coming up Champion League games. Man U up with AC Milan, Nilstroy is set to come back from his injury.

My meeting was delayed till 12, in the middle while I was having my lunch when they called me for the meeting. Luckily I was in the pantry eating pasta which I made by the way. I ran through my stuff and Lester was ok with it I guess, he didn’t say much. I quickly dashed off from the meeting to continue my lunch. I really didn’t have much appetite after that.
I had my 3 o’clock meeting, here is when I taught I would die but again I was wrong, Lester being himself was very civil and proper. We had our meeting and we explain our action plans. There was nothing much he could do I guess so he just had to agree. After the meeting I and Lenny left the office, we were listening to the Kaadhalan soundtrack (my fav Indian movie). Back home after my bath I jus wanted to skip dinner and go to bed and I did that sharp 9 I was sleeping like a baby.

No comments: