Saturday, February 19, 2005

Diary: 18th February 2005

It was a very layed back Friday, everyone in the office was cheerful and not really in the mood to work. It was basically because there were no managers to keep the place intense and it’s already near to the end of the month. There is nothing much I can do to salvage the sales for the month of February…. Coming Monday will be D-Day.

I and Lenny headed to SS2 today for lunch. We had Nasi Kandar at Pelita. The food was excellent. Apparently this was the 1st branch. Lenny told me that this is the only place where they serve the best Nasi Kandar in KL. We had to dodge Michele for lunch; she has been getting bit sticky with us. Always wanting to hang with us for lunch and gossip about people. I just can’t stand that woman, I do gossip but you I normally gossip bout rumors stuff you hear not talk how bad this person or that person is. And I just can’t stand that whining voice, that laugh. I have no idea way but I just hate the site of her. I don’t think I’m the only one. It has come to appoint that nobody what’s to be her friend cause of all this.

I had a blast of time with Intan today when we translated English text to Malay text. By the way anybody knows the meaning of Family-man and under dress in Malay. I need help translating it in Malay. I and Intan were laughing our heads off giving the wrong translation. I’ve got 2 new projects to handle one from Ping and another from Lester. I’m really not looking forward to seeing him this coming Monday. Feels like school all over again.

I met up Mel at SS2 again after work; Lenny had to run some errands over there so he was kind enough to drop me off. I meet Mel at the hawker centre. I had the famous Baba nasi lemak; I had less rice with 3 dishes (Sotong, Chicken rendang, Prawn and Kang Kung). I had also a big bow of Lychee Kang to wash down my nasi lemak. After Dinner me and Mel headed to Bangsar, he wanted to pay his Maxis bill. I’m cautious with mine; I haven’t paid my total bill yet, just half.

We headed to Thai club after that, we met Nick at mamak stall he did his hair, He now looks like one of the Ah Beng’s Good God. I and Mel wanted just to unwind so we headed to Thai club instead of Thai Cowboy. We ordered a bucket of Heineken and we drank it quite coolly, just the two of us. For all of those who know me you would know I have a very high imaginative level, I never take anything at face value. While sitting there it felt like a part of a Ku Wak Cai Story (Young and Dangerous) Mel was Chan Ho Nam (Me Puking!!) and I was Sang Kai. If you follow the 6 part movie scene there is one part these two characters share each others company over a bottle of near. To me it felt just like that.

They had a Paper Doll show at Thai Club and I don’t care what you say about me, but they look better than woman. They were one part of the show where these paper dolls came out in their thongs and bikinis’ dancing to Kylie Minogue’s I believe in you. Its was sexy for a moment there u forget these are actually men. Shelly dropped by with Mike and Thai Club she looked sexy as always. We left Thai Club at about 12, Mel sent be back home.

No comments: