Friday, February 11, 2005

Diary: 11th Febuary 2005

I woke up at 4.20 am; my lil snooze apparently was transformed to a long nap. I tossed and turned for awhile. I got up to watch some TV, once out I remembered my grand mum was still here and was using the living room. I had a glass of cold water instead. I went back to bed tossing and turning but I couldn’t get back to bed. There was nothing much I could do and I didn’t know anyone up at that time EXCEPT for Anne. I sms-ed her and we chatted for sometime till I fell back in slumber. I woke up back at 8.30 all geared up for my events today. I planned this day. I assumed I would be stuck in the house for the last 2 days so I would need a breather, although I didnt need one I still decided to go through with the plan.

I left the home at bout 9.00 and reached KLCC at bout 9.30. The cinema wasn’t open till 10, so I stood with my book at hand till it open. I promised Melman that I would watch Constantine with him but I was too eager to wait for him, so I decided to go watch it by myself. I caught the 10.30 flick. As I was still early I headed to Isetan to get a gift for my Directors function tonight. I decided to get his a bottle of wine. I headed back to the cinema, I stopped by the concession stand before heading in since it was a morning flick sodas and popcorn was out of the questions, I got orang juice and cheezel’s instead. I had a nice corner seat.

The movie had all the elements it needed for a good movie; Keanu Reeves plays John Constantine very well. Rachel Weis…. well she was edible yum yum. The story is about exorcism and the coming of the son of Satan (dats all I will say). I’m very intrigued with anything to do with my religion (Catholism). It all began in high school when they were teaching the Renaissance, and the things that happen during that time. The church used to sell forgiveness just to build a basilica (big ass church) of great magnificent. I did ask myself why the priest did such a thing after pondering it just popped to me their only human just like u and me. I’ve learned that my religion hold many secrets which it doesn’t want the public to know. I know you must be thinking I’ve read the Da’Vinci’s code far too many times but please do humor me. What ever the secrets that lie in my religion I will still stand in beliefs.

Like I was saying I was quite curious what my religion has to hide. I don’t go seeking for it as I’m to afraid to find out but I let it come to me for example I found out that the bible that we read is actually a censored book, meaning to say there are addition 6-7 books not included in the bible. Why??? I know why if your interested go find for the truth.


After the movie I headed to SFC for lunch, the guys still remember me. They asked where I’ve been so I had to explain. I had a roast chicken sandwich with a hot cup of English Breakfast Tea. I sat and eat my sandwich, I told myself I’m starting to behave like a foreigner. I finished my lunch and continued reading my book while enjoying my cup of tea. I decided to head back home to rest before my evening event.

I met Lenny at Bangsar LRT Station sharp 6.30. We were discussing about stuff that was happening in our life. Prabu Deva Hits were playing at the background, we sang along to our favorite hits like songs from Love Birds, etc. We found our way to my director’s house. I felt very out of place when i reached his living area why because it was just like in the movie 2 black dudes in a white neighborhood. Anybody saw the Robin Family cookout how the black folks were coming to the white community; well that’s how I felt two black niggas in the wrong place. Each house was designed differently. I and Lenny was the 1st to arrive. My director came to welcome us. He showed us his 2.6 million ringgit house. He house is very nice with nice carpet grass and a small gazebo. Soon after we reached Logen, Saira, Jaya, Azis arrived. We all sat in the gazebo talking and making jokes. My directors brought us beer for us to drink… we were like O.K., what’s going on here.

We soon adjourned for dinner with a wide spread of dishes. There was 3 types of sate, tomato prawns, fried chicken, wanton and more I just concentrated on the sate. As it was a free flow we indulged ourselves. For desert we had ice kacang which was quite tasty. Me and the guys were making jokes and doing office gossip. At about 9.30 we left. The night was very hot and all the beer we consumed was just doing us no good. I hoped it rains and It sure did.

No comments: