Thursday, February 17, 2005

Diary: 16 Febuary 2005

It was the usual today work was taxing as usual. I had a quick content meeting with the guys there werent anything much to talk bout so we finished it in 10 minutes. Lenny was excited to day as he was eager to meet the Thr's Dj. He was supposed to attend a recording shoot with Michelle. Our voice over was supposed to be Ram and Shanti but at the last minute Ram backed out. We got Anandan instead. I think Lenny managed to get Shanti pissed off by asking her to re-do the script many times. The boy can be persistent when he wants to be.

I left office at 3 to head to Maxis tower (next to KLCC). I met Zaki there for a trainning session that lasted bout ah hour. I headed back to KLCC office to disturb Saira Banu. The office looked quite vacant. I left at about 6-15 and headed to Kinokuniya just to peruse around.. I love to surround myself in books. Mum cooked fish today it was hard to digest if you know what I mean. I went online to check on the forum., just to see if anything was up of course there were many post for me to reply.

At night I watched Rocky. I'm not really a boxer fan that movie is defiantely a man's flick. A motivational movie of a boxer. I like the way he treats his gf. You dont see those kind of qualities anymore. I guess this should be one of my classic collections. Must get them in DVD

2 comments:

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Hi Marks. Im Back In Cold, Cold Russia. Hope To See You Around Again! Missed You Babes!

Shari said...

hey dear, the website to store images..www.photobucket.com