Friday, February 04, 2005

Diary: 2nd & 3rd Febuary 2005

The Wednesday felt like a blady Monday. It was back to work and I've been drilled to show my Febuary projections. God its gonna be hell. Lester wasnt too happy with my projections he thinks its abit unrealistic. Hey he wants miracles so I have to give him miracles. God I'm so dead this month being holidays and all I dont think I cant hit the target. Some people is still blur at their work and still cant oull their act together. I had one of theose conversation with Lester about my situation. he has told me that he has talke to her and told what is expected of her. Lets see if she can perform now... fat chance.

I gonna go bald soon. The pressure seem to be escalating every single day what makes it worse is that I even have to take care of trivial stuff as well. I need to make my team more dependant.

No comments: