Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Diary: 8th Febuary 2005

It’s the Eve of CNY, practically my department is empty all already on leave. I came in as usual to work but I found myself to playful to work. I had breakfast with Paul I didn’t have anything heavy just a cup of coffee. The whole morning was wasted with doing nothing and checking on personal stuff. I and Lenny had lunch at Purnama’s again which Hasmida joined. We had a long lunch break and a cornetto ice cream for desert. After lunch we got an email from our Administrator saying that company has declared half day and all of the staff can go back at 3p.m.

Sharp 3 we left the office. I and Lenny first headed to Bangsar to check out the liquer price so we could buy them for our redang trip. We scouted around and noticed that the priced have been hiked a bit must be because of the CNY celebrations. We met Cindy as we entered TMC. She has done her hair bit she still looks the same. After scouting of the price Lenny and I headed to see Jeevan at his office. Off to Sri Petaling we went, we picked him up and headed back down to KL. Along the way I was in stitches as he joked around on Lenny’s expense. I have never laughed so much like that for a very long time. I had hic-cups because of that.

We headed to Mydins at Masjid India (Lil India). The place has been given a face lift some stores but just a brand new look. We parked our car in Semua House and headed over to Mydin. Lenny wanted to get a pot for his new plant, the lucky bamboo. Again Jeevan was with his quick quirky remark which kept all of us in stitches. It’s nice for once to take a back seat and just laugh. Jeevan was kind enough to treat us a drink. I had coconut water which tasted quite refreshing. It cured my Hic-cups too.

Lenny was still thirsty so we took the car and headed to Jalan Pudu near the temple. We parked some place up there and headed to a Indian restaurant next to the temple. Lenny and Jeevan had a lite snack after that we headed our separate ways. I decide to take my chance and see if Petaling Street was open ad It was. I took the liberty to browse around the place. I saw luggage’s being sold at a very cheap price I wanted to get it but my Almanac aid I should save for a rainy day.

I met Anne for diner AGAIN, this time I got to know her lil better. We had dinner at Nandos I enjoyed my meal very much but I don’t think Anne enjoyed hers. Anne if you’re reading this I know another place you will definitely enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anne: Hey i enjoyed my hot chocolate k...dinner was nice,i was just not in that eating mood la.not that hungry u see.Ha! Ha!what u trying to say u know another place i would definitely enjoy. Not planning for another dinner are u?........ :)