Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Diary: 30 Juanuary 2005

It was so hard to wake up in the morning after just 1-2 of sleep. I woke up for mass which my whole family entered, mass was quite good. Eventhough having sleep depriviation I understood the serman in the mass. I met Anne after mass, she did her hair very nice. Really suits her, I met her after mass and I walked her to the bus station we joked around and she was saying its been a long timesince we met as it was true our paths have not crossd for quite a long time. I boughtbreakfast from a nearby restaurant and I walked back home. Mum ad Dad had to do some church activity.

Back home I had my yam cake with a rich cup of Milo. I watched my cartoons, caught Dexter and other stuff. I left to meet up marcia and shelly for lunch. Marcia offered to pick me up from Bangsar station she was late as usual. We wanted to go to Soul-ed Out for launch but the place was closed so we ended up at this place called Kiwi bakery and cafe. Nice cosy place food was good. I had to tell Shelly and Marcia my Saturdays event and how Sharon (my Ex) thinks I'm gay. She isnt te 1st I told her, doesnt mean your not in a relationship your gay init. Some people just immature I guess. Mike is coming down to swoop Shelly to the Sting concert 1st Febuary. thats a very down to earth man I hope both of them have a happy ending. The meeting felt weird... hmm no alcohol involve its was bit dull. Marcia sent me back to bangsar staion and we spoke about life and relationship.

As i reached home I took a short ap, I told my brother to wake me up at 6.30 so I could run my chores, watch simpsons and Kumar's. I had sucha deep sleeep when i woke up there was darkness in the whole room. I taught I slept throughthe whole night at it was early morning. Shit I didnt do my ironing. I woke up andsearched for my handphone and i noticed it was only 9.30 at night. I forgot my family went for my cousins wedding reception dinner. I was home alone... WONDERFULL. I ironed my clothes and then had a lite lunch. I caught the repeat of all my favourite propgrams except for the Kumars. My family came in at about 11, I couldn't sleep after taking a such a deep slumber I watched more TV till one....

No comments: