Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Diary: 15 Febuary 2005

It back to work today for me, i had no problems waking up. As i took the train I noticed that lot of people are just only coming back from their holiday. At th epeople I'm talking about are not those who are celebrating CNY. I had more than 400 junk mails to clear as opened my email. I meet Logen for breakfast, we chit chatted about our holiday and the happening in the football arena.

Work was ok I gues there was 6 days worth of report to do. Marcia was online and I had a nice chat with her on my yahoo. Shelly seems to have drifted away currently. Taking care of Mikey I guess. Lester was talking to me how the sales would project. I'm worried. Its going to be the worst month of the whole accounting year. I'm so out of ideas.

I left office at about 6-ish. Mum was home quite early I was quite hungry so with a quick bath I was having dinner. Mum made luncheon meat stew... ok lah. If it was luncheon meat curry then it would have been yum yum. My eyes were drowzy by 9.

No comments: