Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Diary: 22 February 2005

I woke up at 3 am and I noticed I had several SMS from Kelvin and Anne. I envy Kelvin, he feels and thinks he has already found the ONE. I had a shock when I received an SMS from him thanking me for the Xmas gift pack and how his new gf is the one to the altar. Man I do long for that feeling. I noticed that lots of my friends are getting married either next year or the year after that. I’m honestly really happy for them. Habis lah nak bagi dut kahwin….

Today work was bit relaxed, my 3 o’clock meeting with Lester went fine. He wanted me to me to produce the breakdown for next month’s projection. Lucky me had already done this I just had to explain to him. He wasn’t really happy with my projection as it was to low, but I had to bring him back to the ground and say this are the reality figures that we can do.

My phone was barred and I couldn’t make any calls till 12 a.m. the next day. Luckily I had the company line with me. I had to fork out RM300 just to settle my bill. I’m really thinking of increasing my credit limit as most of if is from the company. Oh shit, to think about it I haven’t settled PST issues as well. I need to call her but not this week as I shit to handle and next week I fly to Redang. I and Lenny had Mc’D’s at Bangsar, that place be banging anytime of the day, hot chicks everywhere you go. I stayed up to about 1-ish. I was watching Sammy staring Vikram and Trisha. Tomorrow is going to be a long day

No comments: