Thursday, February 10, 2005

Diary: 9th Febuary 2005

Its CNY today and also Ash Wednesday. You guys wondering what’s Ash Wednesday’s all about well it’s the only day we look like Hindu’s with ashes on our fore-head. Hahaha. Just Kidding Guys, Ash Wednesday marks the beginning of the 40 days of lent. We are supposed to do some kind of sacrifice during these 40days. Not allot of people do any sacrifice anymore some still do continue the tradition, my GM doesn’t smoke from 9 – 6, ever since I knew him he has always done that for the lent season. I haven’t decided myself what I would like to give up. Where do I Begin?????

I had a relatives gathering today, Mum was having a Christmas after Party talk about bad timing. Aunt B, Michelle and Mama was first to arrive. Mama bought some Laddu and some Jelabees my fav. Aunty Pat, Gerald and lil Michael arrived; the house was noisy after that. Mum cooked a feast. She cooked briyani rice, char siew pork, fried chicken, beef rending, and cabbages. While we were having lunch Uncle Tony and His family arrived. We all had lunch I wasn’t that hungry. I seem to be having a different taste for food these days. I seem to want western food than Malaysian cuisine. Something must be wrong with. To ensure I have not forgotten my roots I plan to have a traditional banana leaf this coming Monday, I’m going to have the whole works.

Kelvin came late, he was talking bout his new house and stuff he just got in it. Proud of his he finally got his priorities right but he is still an asshole. He kept on saying loudly that his gf is going to spend the night in his room tomorrow. Do we really need to know? Sometimes I have no clue what’s he thinking, fine he wants to show off but I guess you got to know what show off. He was also talking a lot bought his GF; Serena apparently knows my batch of people. I have no clue who she is. He kept showing of her SMS and kept asking Aunt B to reply back. Help ! ! !

I took a short nap there was too much bull shit going on. As I woke up I saw Annie having her cup of tea. All of them were looking Mum and Dads Anniversary video… luckily it w the last part. My grandma was staying over the next couple of days. I was planning to have late night sleeps but I guess I can throw it down the drain. She likes to sleep in the hall where the TV is. I stayed in my room. The night was quite hot, I was watching Meet the Fockers, it was very funny. I couldn’t sleep so I spent the night in the cyber world. I was at my PA forum. Anne and Cynthia were online to keep me company. Cynthia was finishing her assignment and we gossip about family matters. She is the only person on my father’s side that I really can relate too. She is so down to earth, honest & a good friend.

No comments: