Thursday, February 24, 2005

Diary: 23 Febuary 2005

The Board Meeting was today and all ther CEO/GM of our regioned arrived. I have given strict directions to all my staff to stay clear from Lester as I know for sure he will be in a mood after his meeting. I had breakfast with the guys, he was telling me bout the work and all. I went upstairs after breakfast where I met Shelly, she was layed back as usual, I still cant take my eyes away from her engagement ring, its so beautiful. Mark Chew (Hong Kong CEO) called me for breakfast. So I had another breakfast session with Mark and Shelly. It is always fun haging out with Mark he is so down to earth and u can really speak to him like he is one of the guys. Coming from Hong Kong I always treat him like my 'tailo'

The day went on fine I guess. For lunch me and Lenny headed to PBD for McD's again. I called to see if Shari was around in town but she wasnt... maybe some other time I guess. I doont seem to be up for lunch these days I guess its the breakfast I have each they, it just spoils my lunch time. I got my air tickets with me today yes so its final I'm flying. Lester asked me what was it I told him it was my air tickets I have a feeling he's not liking the idea of me flying to London on holiday. Too bad :P

1 comment:

Shari said...

u should have told me earlier about lunch since wednesdays i have only only one class in the morning.

i so jealous that you're going to London on holiday *pouts*