Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Diary: 1st Febuary 2005

The Organising bug hit me in the morning. I beagn the day with sorting my drwawer and closet. I arranged my ironning basket properly and threw away all those dodgy shirts and pants. My mum seems to be lazy with work she seems to making sausage with onions since last Saturday. I'm not the one who like to complain but its kind of getting boring. I dont want to see anymore processed meat. After organising my clothes I sat down to watch some movies. I and Alex saw Minalle(Thunder), After 1/2 watching the movie it was obvious we had seen it soo much that we knew the dialogues in the movie. I decided to look into my DVD collection and we ended up watching Lemony Snickets Unfortunate Events and Mr 3000 starring Bernie Mack.
I watched Oprah as well, it was show of how important time management and energy management was. It should go hand in hand. Most of the time we suffer from energy power. We lack the nutritent to fule our body... makes sense. It said that its quite important to have breakfast. Like thats has never been emphasized before.
Talk about weddings they seem to be every corner I turn, that seems to be hot topic after Tsunami. As I was reading CLEO for the month of Febuary I noticed that their cover story was planning a wedding.... AArrgghhhh ! ! ! Talking about CLEO, I think the Editors of CLEO is sucha hot babe. Shamayne Leelawati appears to be a down to earth woamn with her own stands and beliefs abit of class. She writes a very upbeat Editors Note. Did I mention she's HOT ! ! ! The photgraphers make her look good.
I took a short nap and woke up about 6, I noticed I had 3 missed calls 2 of them was from Chin Joo, I SMSed her to find out what was up but she called me back apologising for brusing (biting) me. I was bit dis-orientated as I just woke up she apologised for biting me. I taught she alread did. By the way the bruise is still there by the way.... Just imagine if I had a girl friend and if she were to see it boy would I need to explain myself. Hahahaha

2 comments:

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Viknes said they look more like bites for rape victims. I think there arent much to explain about if you were to have a gf right? Hehehee once again, my apologies :)

Plan A Date said...

Then u will have a face the wrath of my GF... CAT FIGHT ! ! ! !