Monday, February 07, 2005

Diary: 6th Febuary 2005

I woke up quite early to head myself to St John's. I came in late for mass it was the boring ol priest keeping it. There doesnt seem to be allot of people in Mass at St John's I guess theve taken their leave for the CNY break. After mass I headed back home I got the Malay Mail, I was shock to see the front cover story, it was about a Man who lost a wife and his a set of twins his 1st born. You would expect with the new technology and all pregnancy would be least of your worries. It also makes you wonder about lots of things. Now I know some ladies reading this blog is gonna say... 'See look at the amount of sacrifice we have to go to just to bring a new life' Well I do have to say yes and no to it. Man (Good ones) do take in their share as well.

Is it just me or doest it see that we dont really feel the festivals anymore. CNY doesnt seem like they I sused to feel. I think its going to be just like another day. Valentines Day is coming soon, I was in Isetan KLCC and I could see the ladies shopping for their men and men sneaking in the womans department. Its been a while since I bought any gift for a woman. Anybody wants a necklace or a bracelet. I'm buying...

I headed to the market and got myself some chee cheong fun for breakfast and some chinese kuih for mum, Mum was alone at home cleaning for our family get together on CNY day. I wonder if were celbrating it... hehehe anyway were Malaysian in it we celebrate anything. My dinner plans with Mel and the gang got canceled Nick backed down stating he is kind of busy. She sounds bit shady to me.... Mel wants to meet up for lunch tommorow lets see how that goes.

I watched Oprah they had the cast of Seinfeild which was cool. I think they were there to promote their DVD of the 1st 3 seasons. The interview was ok. One thing I noticed in the interview was the 4 of them were quite close and they missed their relationship that they had. But dont you think Oprah is kind of over rated now. Everytime she has a program she seems to be giving out stuff. I'm not saying its bad but like they say too much of a good thing isn't good for you.

No comments: