Saturday, February 05, 2005

Diary: 4th Febuary 2005

Ahh its a Friday but I dont really feel it as work these days is no longer layed back as it used to be everything is up to me. I was surprised to see my gals working as I came in at 6.45 to the office. Apparently they have been working since 12 midnight yesterday night. They were quite awake though, they were hungry and were waiting for the mamak stall to open downstairs. The chinese music was blaring up till about 7.30 a,.m where they headed to Purnama for breakfast. I went to the 10th floor to hang with Logen adn Paul just to check if anything was wrong.

Work was hassle no details on it as it was just incruciating. I'm practicing myself to be a vegetarian as LENT is coming soon. I need to find ways to eat healthy. Ive noticed Malaysian food is not really catered for it just take a look next time u go hve Malaysian cuisine. I'm thinking of making my own lunches to work.... well its just a taught. Me and Lenny stayed back to ensure the gals could handle their adverts. I saw they were taxing themselves so I had to cancel some adverts. It was a human move... now i know we are definately NOT gonna make it sales tis month... DAMN ! ! ! Lester has been quite uptight these last couple of days with good reason. We have been slipping up and I'm gonna make sure were not.

It was geting late and we were hungry and forgetting to eat healthy we headed to Pusat Damansara and had KFC 3 piece set with cheesy wedges. We had a massive meal and I headed back home with my book in my hand as my company along my journey. As i reached home Mel called me asking me if I wanted go hang out and have some tea. He promised me no drinking and he was in his short and wearing slipers. I taught that was safe enough but I was so wrong. He picked me up and I saw Lisa on the passenger seat. Hhmm.... fishy.

I assume we heading to a nearby mamak, then he tells me we heading to Thai Club I laugh at him assuming he was joking but apparently he wasn't. He parked the car at Rohas Perkasa and started to walk to Thai club... to my horror all of us were in our slippers but we did make a detour to Coffee Bean. At Coffee Bean we sat down and talked. I had English Breakfast Tea which Lisa made fun of as I was having it late night, but hey its my favourite tea. We chit chatted till closing time (1.30) and we left to dim sum place where we meet our high pitch lady who served us Dim Sum. We ate quite allot but I see t be bored with it now as the variesties sem to be same. Must go get some Hong Kong ones. I took along hot shower as I reached home. I initially wanted to shave the fuzz off my face but I guess its just have to wait till tomorrow

No comments: