Saturday, February 05, 2005

Diary: 5 Febuary 2005

I woke up at 10 there were lots of messages on my phone most of them mostly office. I took a nice long bath and started shaving. I love the Body Shop shaving cram its better than the your gilette foam. Its very smooth and it lathers up fast with just a small pinth of the solution. I was just to lazy to iron anything so I just wore an ugly T-Shirt.

I took a slow walk to the train station, and I headed to pay my bills (mostly credit cards). I finished by the 12.30 and I headed to KLCC to browse around the place. See if anything new was about. I got my toiletries at guardianand I headed to Tower records bit tempted to buy some CD's. I went to Iseatan to look for some 3/4 pants for my beach trip in Redang in March. I did find a couple but I hesitated to buy. I went to the Video shop to see anything new was about but there was nothing much. I called Sharon (my Collegues) to inform her Jazz in the City was in Tower Records. Now she needs to go get it for me... hahahaha. Why u ask, caus e I've been nice to her ad she is re-paying me back. Poor gal has come down with flu.

I headed to Sg wang at about 1. I knew I was early so I just went to Lot 10 Isetan, along the way I hear a Tehno version of Choi Sang Toh, once I reaced Isetan they were playing RnB music, believe it or not Jay Z was being played over the air. With a couple of NY songs thrown in. AS i sat reading my book at the bench and listening to Chingy go "I like the way U shake ur Right Thurr..." Mel called me, It was already 2. We were supposed to have lunch with Eve (Yes ! the one who bit me and left marks). I met him at the childrens department at Lot 10 and we headed to meet Eve, she was on th epedestrian bridge waiting for us.

Eve had fatigue written on her face, she was practicaly dragging her feet (injury). Weheaded down to Seed I had lunch there. Poor Eve was lost in the conversation as me and Mel were talking about yesterdays turn of events (left our for a reason). Mel liked my small gift I got him an Indonesian FHM which had allot of semi-nude gals. Wen will he ever grow up. Chin asked me a surprsing question. She asked me why I called Sharon Immature. Hmmm.... didn't really wanna go to detail but I gave her a brief explanation.

After lunch we went DVD shopping, Chin wanted to get some back to Mother Russia so she could sweep her bore away. It was hard to control myself not to buy the whole shop. I had my eye on a couple of movies like Ray, Blade Trinity, South Park Box Collection. Chin got a couple. As the place was packed I had to get close to her and that gal smelled good. It was Paco Robano she said to me. We walked aimlesly aroud Sg Wang till Eve said she needed to get some undies for her bro. I must say thats the saddest thing I ever heard. We headed to FOS at KL Plaza. We had a short detour where they had these 2 China kids doing acrobatic acts. They were quite good but bit shaky like they could colapse anytime.

Me and Chin headed to FOS as Mel and Lisa watched on. Chin made a show at FOS. as shewas buying boxer for her brother she made a loud remark that if she didt see me in a red boxer she would not have sex with me. And she kept trying to fit it on me. Damm I should have let her shop alone. She wanted to get checkered boxers for her bro, who wears that anymore....

After buying the stuff we headed our own separate way. I took the train back home, Chin took a cab Mel stayed on. No one was at home and the house was mine i watched a movie till about 9 where I went to buy dinner. I met Amit at the hawker centre near our place. He was having his dinner as well. We had a short chat and I left back home to have diner. The family came home after their party and I went in to my room for some online time. I met Anne online, she's doing the night shift. We've made plans to meet up ext week. Lets see how it goes.


1 comment:

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Hahahaa thanks for the SEED treat firstly and hey Mark. Dont make up lines for me. I said I will not SLEEP with you if you dont wear the red kinky boxers. Not have SEX. I also said you have to put on the ankle socks as well LOL Thanks for the company. I had a good laugh :)