Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Diary: 14 February 2005

I woke up just in time to catch the Grammy's on TV. The opening act was 8wonderfull although I think I've had enough of Black Eyed Peas. My dad woke me up art 5.30 to ask me if I was going to work or not, Arrhhgghh... I've told the man many times I'm was leave. My phone was barred as I found out that my current bill standings is Rm400+, I got ready to meet Shari at KLCC.

I was on time, but I had to go pay my handphone bill 1st. I meet Shari in Isetan MNG she looked beautiful as usual. We walked aimlessly around KLCC for a bit before heading to Chillies. We began our meal by drowning our single life with Magarita's. We also ordered too much food, We ordered Triple Play, Fajitas Nachos and Garlic Cheese bread. People kept looking at our wide spread of food. We obviously had to pack them as it was too much for us. I think I already bored of chilies food. Asyik makan benda sama aje. Now my new thing is Italianis.

Me and Shari catched up on events that has been happening in our life. We went lil shooping after lunch. I wanted to get a Black tie to look like Constantine, vain in it. I did get one from Topshop. Shari gota pair of shoes from Vincci. AFtre shopping Shari dropped me home. Alex was at home bathing he was quite happy for some reason. Apparently he hadn't had lunch so hge had my leftovers. He told me bout how he professed his love to Marie, boys growing up I must say. While listening to his story I was ironing my clothes for the week. I took a short nap at about 3 -ish. I woke up at 7 to the sound of the thunder storm.

I took my bath and just lazyed around. I watched Alladin on the Disney Channel late night. For a moment I was memerized by Prince Jasmine. She looked hot. I knew then I had to go to bed.

No comments: