Monday, February 07, 2005

Blogger Note

Hey Guys,

I would like to drop a lil note. My blog is actually a therapeutic way of releasing all my inner feelings so I can begin the next day on a clean sheet. I appreciate you guys coming in reading it and placing your opinion on it. For those who think I need a life after reading my blog, I appreciate that assestment and I would like to ask you to stop reading my site and go some place else. I don't need any snotty lil piss telling me how to lead my life, I know it already sucks.

To my frens, enjoy my blog

Regards,
Mark Anderson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wassup wei... which idit said that lah. Dont worry we support u. Ur blog entertaining what - AM

Anonymous said...

joe apa sudah jadi. siapa tu orang kasi kacau. U dont care lah just do what u do best