Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Diary:Weekend Sum Up

Hey guys haveen too lazy to blog over the weekend so this is a sum up of what happened. Friday was a wonderful day, my day swept through with meetings after meetings. I was to go to Phileo to check on there office on a small matter. I decided to meet my cousin for dinner at Phileo Damansara. We went to chills. Its currently under a new management. The food was wonderful, my recommendation is Seven Haven, we too had a ship like pizza with EVERYTHING on it.

Saturday was like any other day, I woke at 8 all hungry wanting my bfast but as usual there was nothing there. So I hanged at home till noon. I visted Peggy's house, lots of changes has happened. Firstly, the house is nicely painted and decorated now... Uncle must be free. Ah Yee has blossom into a woman, she is as tall as me. Kids do grow up fast. Sigh.... After Peggy's I headed to Sg Wang where I met Melman for lunch. I was shopping for a new watch and I did get one... No not a swatch, I'm not in liberty to say because then some people will think I'm too rich.

I woke up early on Sunday, 7 a.m.. I attended mass at St John's. I sat behind Priscilla, I could see she was abit off. I wonder why. I wanted to say Hi after mass but I had to rush myself to the gym. Got to tone the body after all that bukak puasa dinners. I spent a long 1 1/2 hours burning myself down. Drill baby, drill... hahahaha

I meet Marcia and Shelly for lunch. It was our monthly meet, its always a blast hanging around those blokes. We laughed our heads off. We also did a 'chase' for those who doesn't know please ask me... hehehe But it sad to think that this will end after March... We are already talking about our Xmas meet, gifts are going to be exchanged, heheh more presents for me.... When I reached home I was drenched because of the heavy rain... Its nice to be bald... Water all over U. Sounds Sexy init.... Hehehahah

No comments: