Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Diary: 8 November 2004

I had a ghostly encounter tis morning. I came in the office at 6.30 in the morning, I taught I would spend some time at the gym before I start my work. When I reached my floor I already had a fear in my heart, so I knew something wasn't right I decided to look down and just walk straight to my office door. I honestly did feel something was behind me as I walked but I just brushed it off. Once infront of my office door I took out my keys, the fear in me was building up. All of a sudden I heard something was running towards me, I heard footsteps, I knew what it was so I panicked to get the key in the whole but I wasn't able too. The sound was coming close I practically wanted to scream to I turn my head around and noticed that nothing was there. I calmed myself got the key in and went in my office. I had to sit for a while to bring myself together.

I still decided to go to the gym, no ghost aint gonna bring me down. I had a as nice time there, lot of Malay folk was at the gym, I assumed at the time of puasa they would conserve their energy but I guess not. My Monday was usual with my reports to be done. Raya is so near, lots of people were leaving back to the hometown. KL is gonna be all mine.. hahaha. I told Shelly and my GM about by brush with 'IT' today but he didn't want to believe it. I didn't want to stay late so I left the office at about 8p.m.
My body was already sore, after the workout, I didn't really feel it at work but after a bath and a sit down my body just sank into me... I just could feel the sores sting. I need a massage. I need to find a new one, somewhere nearer than Mont Kiara. I can hear my body screaming to be kneaded by some musses

No comments: