Friday, November 26, 2004

Diary: 25 November 2004

Lenny was on MC today as well, we sounded very sick. I still manged to do all my work in time. I got my team nasi lemak for breakfast, its been a month since we all had it, I think its quite funny that the whole Muslim F n B comunity closes down when it comes to the fasting month, dont they still need to earn a living. I had nasi lemak with sotong yum yum...

The thai staff only came the other half of the day, Sawang (My Translator) was very nice to me, he got me gifts from Thailand. I didn't have lunch again today as the nasi lemak was sufficent enough but about 3 I was hugry so I had 2 of Uncle Toby's muesli Bars. I had my customery meeting which I used to readl all the Malay magazines and catch up on the Malay tabloid. Lester called me to his office and asked me to close the door, I honestly taught something I did wrong cause when ever we talk he never askes me to close the door. Apparently he wants me to head the whole content team in Pantai. Definately its going to be more responsibilities for me. told Lester I'll think about it.

I took the liberty to goo window shopping with Winnie, we looked around I went to Bodyshop and got her something nice. Winnie made me test allthe lotions. I must say they smell good but definatly the price is sooo expensive. Shelly asked me to join her to entertain the Thai guest, We took them out for dinner at Jalan Alor. We only had dishes. We had BBQ chicken wings, 2 types sotong, Prawns, and Ikan Bakar (direct translation would be Burn Fish).. hahaha. I took the Thai staff back to their hote. We took the train back, showing them the building we passed.

Back in the head I'm still quite worried that Lester has proposed to me.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mark Your such an intresting person. I like the way you loo at thing its so different