Monday, November 15, 2004

Diary: 14 November 2004

I woke up in the morning with still having a bad sore throat and coughed. Yesterday I went to see the doctor, to afraid the cough might lead to a wheeze spree. Packed my bags and I was off to Klang. We reached lang at about 10-ish, everyone was at Mama's place. We left at 11 to thegraveyard. My grandmother practically got on my nerves while we were at her place. Hmmm... I used to think her as the world.
At the graveyard I did a little yard work on my grandfathers grave. Meru cemetery is very poorly kept compared to Cheras. Then off to my uncles graves. We were melting in the heat of the sun. I hate Klang weather, its always too hot. In all 3 graves we told 5 decades of rosary with my grandmother reminding us who's turn it is.
After all that we had lunch in Desawan, near Aunty B's place. We all crashed there for the night. Dad and Andrew had to go backbut me, mum and Alex stayed back. I played with Mitch monopoly and cards. In the eveing we went to Annies house for tea. We played with Michelle. He is so cute and clever fora 2 year old. He has a small basketball hoop in his house so me and Alex taught him how to do a slam dunk and after that do the chicken dance. Kids do have the most adorable butts...heheheh
At dinner we had chicken varuval.. yum yum. I played more games with Mitchthe Annie and Gerald came over with Aunty Pat amd Michele. We played with him. Kept on saying vanakam and happy deepavali. Asked him to do the chicken dance for us. He wanted me to come back with him but I had to say no.
I watched the Man U game and it was cool to se Man U won again with Rooney the boy wonder scoring.

1 comment:

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

If your throat is still bad and med doesnt help, I suggest drinking coke might work. It works for me when Im sick for some reasons. I know hehehe this is very unorthodox plus one friend got even worse when he tried this remedy :P Get well soon you