Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Diary: 10 Novemeber 2004

Ahh.. the Eve of Deepavali. I cam in to work today with my Indian costume, Shelly came in wit her Punjabi dress as well... It was a very nice morning, quite with craig david at back.... I was alone in the offce today. I already feel I gonna come down with something, fever and cough I think. Work was smooth,I met te representive of Fung Wan/Storm Riders, we were pitching for a mobile comic strip. He wasn't really happy with our animation though... but no big deal.
I had lunch at Kim Gary Beyond at Avenue K with Shelly, Wai, Kelly, Ying, Jennifer, Winnie, Alicia, and Caroline... the thorn among the roses. Me and shelly left early from the team to go shopping, Shelly is leaving to Birmingham tommorow morning, so she had some last minute shopping. It was already bad that everyone was looking why an Indian guy with his costume was walking beside a chinese lady in her punjabi dress. We went to Zara and then To Isetan, she bought a boot for herselves, ladies were watching us both,cause Shelly was trying boots in her punjabi dress.
Office finished early today... 4pm. I headed to Guardian and bought my Redoxon. I stopped by to EZ Video an got some VCD for the holiday... The sun was shing when I left but by the time I reached home it was raining hailstorm. I got wet in the rain agaon... damm It gonna be bad. After a hot shower and a small bite I watched some VCD that I boutgh. I took my Redoxon after that and I'mnow going to bed... Good Night

No comments: