Friday, November 19, 2004

Diary: 18 November 2004

I got to get something off my chest. Did anyone catch Smallville yesterday... God Lana stripped to her bran and panties. She was the most sexiest person I ever saw. Cute Butt. That red lingerie she wore... Eerie

So back to my normal life, work was like it was taxing. Got pissed with my GM. Kept complaining that we dint do enough. What am I supposed to do, beg every Tom, Dick and Harry to start downloading my content. So the whole lot of Malaysia is still in Deepavali and Raya mood what am I to do. I told him off and he just kept quite after that. My Project has been lagging behind. My Director is gonna question me why its not already up. It has been glitches over glicthes. Tomorrow is the final testing so lets pray to go it works.

Priscilla came on online and we chatted for awhile. I think she is kinda of hyped up with her mystery date. Just hope he aint no physco. Its nice to see her on the saddle again. Anne Gomez has just got a job in HP as Customer Service. Its so nice to hear that, now we got a reson to celbrate when we meet tis Sunday.

Hypertech Question: If a person does hanious crime then loses his memory after that should he be prosecuted??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We seem to be watching the same shows...first it was the one about ghosts, then it was Friends and now Smallville...I knew guys were gonna go gaga over it:-) PT