Sunday, November 14, 2004

Diary: 12 November 2004

its A friday, I could wake up in the morning today... It was raining, so wante to take MC but workoholic me dragged my feet to the office. Cough is getting bad though. There was jsut 10 of us in the office, it was declared that we could leave the office at 4p.m. but i took off at 12 I'm gonna be in such big trouble tis wednesday when my boss comes back...
I had lunch at Chillies, I bought a ticket to see white chicks I caught the movie , It was hilariously funny. The Wayan's brothers are great comedians. their elder brother is also funny... u might catch him in "my Wife and Kids' at the disney channel. After the movie I browsed Isetan and Parkson, was wondering I should get a monopoly set... At the end I didn't get any. Lets see if they have discount during Xmas sale. I'm actually looking for a Simpson Monopoly set. I should have bought it earlier now I regret.
I reached home at 4-ish took a nice hot bat. I had my Redoxon just incase i dont come down with any Flu. Watched TV till late nite....

No comments: