Friday, November 12, 2004

Diary:11 November 2004

I woke up today with bad cough and a sore throat. I knew getting wet in the rain too often would get in me in trouble. I wanted to have a long nap but my brother woke me up at 8 to ask me what I wanted for breakfast. I just couldn't sleep after that. I spend my whole day like a potato, couch potato to be exact. I was watching all the Tamil shows and I noticed that Malaysian Indian have evolved allot compared to last time. Astro and NTV7 came up with great local programs, my favorite would be definitely NTV7 Stars of Deepavli concert. It had all local Indian artist singing and dancing Tamil songs in a RnB, Punjabi genre. Jungle Jerry was at the turn table. And I noticed he too wears glasses just like mine.
In the evening me and mum headed to the Ramadhan night market to get dinner. I bought some 'ayam golek berempah', 'murtabak ayam' and nasi tomato for Alex @ soru kata. My dad is going through male menopause. I just need to get away from all this. Cant wait for Sunday as I will be heading to Klang to meet Aunt B and Michele

No comments: